Opening Panel Discussion: Changing the Conversation Around How We Advance DE&I in Construction
Time: 8:40 am
day: Day Two
• What are the biggest barriers we face in driving DE&I up the agendas of our organizations’ leaders?
• How do we create and strengthen cultures of inclusion in the field?
• Rethinking how to then equip our leaders and project managers with the tools they need to lead the conversation and encourage participation in our most critical DE&I initiatives
• What are the creative approaches we can take to proactively source candidates from underrepresented communities?
• What do we need to do more of to build clear personal and professional pathways for diverse construction employees?
• The new thinking required to effectively design, build, and measure the progress of diversity initiatives across our recruitment and development practices
• How do and how should DE&I efforts be reflected in the communities we work and build?